RSS Feeds

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Ice House



Isn't it pretty folks? It's breath taking. You know what else is breath taking? That they're wasting THOUSANDS OF GALLONS OF WATER... It ain't free people. Sure it's pretty but it's completely asinine. How do they come up with this stuff? 


"It really sucks that the housing market has bottomed out in Detroit, how can I help? Oh, I know, I'll coat a house in ice... to lift spirits. No one will care about the ridiculous amount of money I am wasting in water costs. Our already bankrupt society won't notice a little more money trickling down the drain (bah-dum-bump)."


Trust me I get that it's art. That's all well and good, but shouldn't we try to make people happy without spending more of lack of money? It's there a non-monetary way to make people happy? Even so, with the money that was spent covering a house in ice, don't you think they could have given away some? Or better yet, cut everybody's water bill by a portion with that money. Things like this make me so angry sometimes. I think I'm gonna go cover a house in ice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment