RSS Feeds

Thursday, February 4, 2010

This Party's on Fire...

A 62-year-old Michigan man was severely burned when a homemade rocket strapped on his back exploded while he slid down a snowy hill on a sled, authorities said this week.


This guy knows how to party! Chips? Check! Soda? Check! Alcohol? CHECK! CHECK! CHECK! Homemade strap on rocket? Check! Wait, what? 

Nothing like getting blazingly drunk and throwing on a rocket made out of a motorcycle muffler, some gun powder, match heads, and some gasoline and having your best bud light the wick. Party on!


Roseykrh said...

Wow. People amaze me.

Post a Comment