RSS Feeds

Friday, February 5, 2010

The UN Knows AsBESTos


Climate change skeptics "are people who deny the link between smoking and cancer; they are people who say that asbestos is as good as talcum powder," he said.
"I hope that they apply it (asbestos) to their faces every day."

Fox News


Wow, this guy is taking shots at me and I don't even know him. I didn't realize he read my blog. Oh, wait, no one does. Anyhow... This guy thinks that people are out to get him. He thinks his job is so important that people are plotting against him? He's funny. I didn't even know his job existed. Now that I do, I'm certainly not envious of it. What's also funny is the way he completely disregards the fact that he provide false information and information designed to mislead people as "a blip that is going to pass". Yeah, you got caught lying to people and purposefully misleading them, so you're not going to do it any more. Brilliant!




I do have to give him credit though, he's basically telling anyone who disagrees with him to rub their faces in carcinogens on a daily basis. That's pretty hardcore. He's actually wishing cancer upon people. I mean, even on my worst days I don't tell people "You cut me off you jerk! Hope you get cancer!" To each his own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment